Join Our Team!
We’ve spent the last 45+ years developing an award winning, positive culture that’s based on the success of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade. If you have a great attitude, a strong work ethic, work well in a team environment, and are looking to learn and be trained on a new craft then we welcome you to join our family.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
- Industrial & Commercial Painters
- Industrial & Commercial Flooring Installers
- Welding Professionals
- Commercial Painting Crew Leader
- Project Managers (Commercial & Industrial)
- Commercial Estimator
- Industrial Estimator
- Business Development
- Technology & Estimating Administrator
To apply for a position with Alpine Painting & Sandblasting, please complete our application form in full along with your resume by clicking the apply now button below.
Top 8 Reasons To Join Our Team
- We offer highly competitive wages or salaries to our employees.
- Safety! We are extremely proud of the safety performance of our employees. We have an outstanding safety record. You’ll be assured that you will return home safely each day.
- Our training program is above and beyond our competitions. You get paid to learn! The more knowledge you gain via our training program the greater your advancement potential. The more you advance, the greater your earning potential. Your success is up to you!
- Job security! Alpine Painting & Sandblasting has been in business for over forty years and we continue to grow. We are a company that’s going to be around for many years to come.
- A generous benefits package! Our comprehensive benefit package includes: medical, dental, prescription drugs, EAP, life & 401K plan. We recognize the needs of our employees and continue to try and enhance what we offer.
- We are a company rich in cultural diversity. We are proud to say we employ individuals from many different cultures and continue to promote many forms of diversity within our organization.
- Open door policy. From the President down, Alpine Painting believes in fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are always interested in employee input and do our best to accommodate when possible.
- Be part of an Award Winning team!
What Our Employees Say
Some of the benefits our employees have named themselves include:
"Working with great people"
"Receive lots good training and support"
"Love having the additional benefits"
"We are busy year round"
"Working for a reputable company in the industry"
"Management pushes me to develop my craft"
"Great opportunity for growth"
"It feels like family here"
Get To Know Us
Learn About Who We Are And Our Company Culture
Since 1975, Alpine Painting has provided Painting and Flooring services for the Tri-State Area. We work with Property Managers General Contractors, Building Owners, and Public Entities who appreciate the value and excellent service we provide. Our reputation of quality is achieved through great communication and collaboration between our office and field teams. At Alpine Painting, we know that great employees lead to great service, and, through our expert staff with established systems, our team and business will continue to expand for years to come.
Intern opportunities exist Spring, Fall, & Summer Semesters with duties varying widely due to the diversity of projects. Each assignment provides a realistic sampling of the functions required of construction professionals during the early years of employment in the industry. Accepting an internship with Alpine Painting & Sandblasting is the ultimate opportunity to test your desire and aptitude for an exhilarating, fulfilling and prosperous career with us!
We are currently looking for our 2023 Summer Interns for the following positions:
- Project Management
- Marketing & Database Management
- Estimating & Technology Coordinator