Benefits of working with Alpine Painting & Sandblasting
- Safety! We are extremely proud of the safety performance of our employees. We have an outstanding safety record. You’ll be assured that you will return home safely each day.
- We offer highly competitive wages or salaries to our employees.
- Our training program is above and beyond our competitions. You get paid to learn! The more knowledge you gain via our training program the greater your advancement potential. The more you advance, the greater your earning potential. Your success is up to you!
- Job security! Alpine Painting & Sandblasting has been in business for over forty years and we continue to grow. We are a company that’s going to be around for many years to come.
- A generous benefits package! Our comprehensive benefit package includes: medical, dental, prescription drugs, EAP, life & 401K plan. We recognize the needs of our employees and continue to try and enhance what we offer.
- We are a company rich in cultural diversity. We are proud to say we employ individuals from many different cultures and continue to promote many forms of diversity within our organization.
- Open door policy. From the President down, Alpine Painting believes in fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are always interested in employee input and do our best to accommodate when possible.
- Be part of a winning team! Be proud of where you work!
To apply for a position with Alpine Painting & Sandblasting, please download the employment application below, fill it out completely (by hand or electronically using Microsoft Word), then send it back to us, along with your resume, if applicable, using one of the following methods: