Alpine Painting & Sandblasting Contractors is one of the North East's premier service providers of the amusement industry. Whether your park’s focus is land or water (or both), our renovation specialists have the expertise needed to tackle the unique challenges of painting and refurbishing amusement rides or water park slides and aquatic features. And we don’t say these words lightly, as we understand how important it is to have the proper safety training specific to working at heights and on/around unique structures.
When Experience Really Matters
Hiring a contractor with expertise in the amusement industry is critical because of all the specific knowledge that’s required when maintaining rides. Alpine’s dedicated team of professionals has worked for decades in this field and has acquired hundreds of hours of experience in coating, painting, scaffolding, lifts and rigging for challenging site access, among many other skill sets unique to the amusement/theme park industry.
Our specialized crews provide painting and related services to amusement and water parks of all sizes. And since no two parks are the same, we work closely with park owners, operators, ride manufacturers, and maintenance teams to develop individualized plans for every project we take on. This wealth of knowledge and attention to detail has deemed us a leader in roller coaster painting and refurbishment, and a specialist in installing, repairing, resurfacing and rejuvenating fiberglass slides and other structures for waterparks.
Our Work Speaks for Itself
Alpine has worked on a wide range of amusement/theme parks including seasonal and year-round outdoor waterparks, indoor waterparks and resort lodging, state/municipal pools and slides, and parks and recreation managed properties.
One of the distinguishing attributes of our team is its ability to conduct onsite renovations even when parks are in full operation. And we have been able to do so for a number of projects nationwide on the following types of rides and amusement structures:
- Wooden roller coaster repainting
- Hybrid wood/steel coaster coating
- Steel coaster corrosion remediation and repainting
- New coaster installation touch-ups
- Ride-car, carriages and gondola renovations
- Ferris wheel new rigging and access
- Tower and extreme height structure painting and refurbishment
- Ride and slide exterior industrial coatings
- Fiberglass repairs and restorations
- Complete surface preparation and joint/seam caulking
- Structural steel corrosion remediation
- Water play structure complete renovation
- Safety floor surfaces installations
- In-house Shop Blasting & recoating
A Stellar Safety Record
Our compliance and regulatory qualifications are excellent, as we ensure our crews’ training is amusement industry specific.