Alpine's "Paint Shield" Painter for a Day Program
Posted Mar 25, 2020 by Dave Scaturro
In light of the current public health crisis Alpine Painting has proudly partnered with Sherwin-Williams on Paint Shield's Painter for a Day Program. This valuable program is designed to help all of businesses currently suffering within our community.
The intention is to blend Alpine's craftsmen expertise and the use of Paint Shield Microbicidal Paint in non-critical areas of hospitals, including patient rooms, hallways, waiting areas, office areas and the emergency department. However, this program is ideal for any place where bacteria is a concern including athletic facilities, schools, day care centers, senior care communities, residential housing, hospitality settings and cruise ships.
In addition to killing disease-causing bacteria on painted surfaces, Paint Shield was developed using quality ingredients to ensure a durable paint that provides excellent hide, in any color.
Take advantage of Alpine Painting’s Paint Shield Painter for a Day program today. The program includes all of the following:
- One of Alpine Painting's highly skilled professional craftsmen
- A 5 gallon supply of Paint Shield Microbicidal Paint
- Standard painting materials to fulfill your job i.e. 6 ft. step ladder & drop cloths
- Up to 8 hours of quality painting service
Painter For A Day services can include:
- Painting sensitive high traffic areas
- Painting your Office, Hallways, or Lobby
- Painting your Common Areas or Stairwells
- Touch-up Interior Trim
- And Much More!
Program cost is $550.00, which includes 5g of Paint Shield
To schedule your Painter for a Day or to learn more about the program Contact Dave today.