Alpine Painting and Sandblasting Contractors is proud to announce the release of new video case studies to complement our recent website and Facebook page overhauls. These Case Study videos are the first in what is soon to be an impressive library of content spanning all of Alpine’s numerous markets and services. These videos will serve to give our valued customers and potential clients quick peeks at the varied and award winning work that Alpine has done over the years.
Our case studies videos include:
- Exterior Painting of 14 Warehouses at an Industrial Complex in New Brunswick, NJ
- Nassau Hall – Restoring a 95 Year Old Mansion in Muttontown, NY
- NJCDC – William Waldman Independence House, Historic Sign Painting
- Darling International - Exterior Tank, Piping & Building Painting
- First Energy – Penstock Painting
- Lucy The Elephant, The World’s Largest Elephant, Margate, NJ (National Historic Landmark)
- Rockland County Sewer District No. 1 Pipelines - (Nanuet NY and Blauvelt, NY)
Also be sure to check out the corresponding articles to these videos at /casestudies/overview to learn more about Alpine’s work on these impressive and historic projects.