Benefits of Painting your Factory in 2020
Posted May 11, 2020 by Dave Scaturro
Maintaining your essential equipment and protecting your building are requirements of facility operators in industrial factory settings. Secure your investments by protecting your factory’s key systems that are heavily relied on to make the products that you offer.
As industrial painters Alpine Painting and Sandblasting uses techniques to paint all types of industrial surfaces, including tank linings, waterproofing siding, equipment, warehouses, and tanks/silos. Factory Painting can help extend the life of your equipment and buildings while boosting employee morale. The professional industrial painting services at Alpine Painting and Sandblasting Contractors can be trusted to complete your job and meet your expectations.
What are the concerns surrounding factory painting?
The number one reason facilities managers might hesitate before engaging in a large painting project is the worry that unqualified painting contractors fail to deliver what they have promised. When a job is improperly completed, it can hurt the business financially and in lost time.
To receive the return on investment that is expected, it is important that your goals are clear and understood from start to the finish. Selecting an industrial painting contractor that provides an experienced project management team and that has an award winning reputation is important. If you choose the right contractor, your factory painting project can provide your business with benefits for years to come.
Now! Let's get to the benefits of factory painting
Industrial painting offers numerous benefits, including the following:
· Helps to control corrosion and protect structure
· Maintenance painting makes large projects manageable
· Helps to protect the value of the equipment and buildings
· Helps to save on cooling and heating losses and your energy bill
· Provides more aesthetic appeal to boost employee morale
· Attracts better employees
· Enhances your brand
· Helps your facility pass inspections
Safety & Scheduling
Alpine Painting and Sandblasting team is taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you. We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
Current best practices also include:
- Foregoing shaking hands: we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- Utilizing shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants when applicable.
- Proper cleaning of hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer in the field when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- We provide our customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
Ready to reap the benefits? Contact our team today to schedule your FREE estimate.